KitchenAid is a well known brand and for good reason. Time and again they go above and beyond to create the highest of quality kitchen gear to ensure that you can truly enjoy your time cooking and baking. When it comes to their stainless steel cookware, their reputation shines through yet again. If you are looking for a timeless cookware set by a brand that stands behind their product then you definitely should consider KitchenAid’s stainless steel cookware.
One of the biggest benefits is that is tri-ply. This means that it is resistant to dings and dents that less durable cookware often show. This increased durability will ensure that your set will stand up against the test of time. While this high quality set is not extremely expensive, the value is definitely there. You can rest assured knowing that it will look like new far into the future.
It also makes clean up after meals a breeze. Food easily wipes out of the pots and skillets, leaving you only needing to place them in the dishwasher to finish the job. They are rust and stain resistant as well so even the kids can handle doing the dishes. Just be sure to allow them to air dry or use a cloth to dry them before storing to reduce any possible staining during storage.
One added feature that they have provided are etched measurement markings. These can help to make cooking a breeze by allowing you to measure as you add items to the pot. It also can be used when a recipe calls for a reduction, which can often be somewhat complicated. This can take away a great deal of the mess that come with measuring as well, and who doesn’t like that idea.
In the end it really can stand up to just about anything you could possible throw at it. It is dishwasher safe, even in the most harsh dish washing conditions. It is also dent and ding resistant thanks to its tri-ply construction. If you are looking for a set that will make you want to spend more time in the kitchen, this is it.
Finally, its edge to edge magnetic base will ensure that there isn’t any warping when applied to heat. It creates even conduction for ideal cooking conditions, whether you are using gas or electric burners. You can have confidence that your KitchenAid cookware will be as good years down the road as it was when you originally purchased it.
If you are looking for a sturdy, resilient and quality cookware set this is a great option to add to your kitchen. You can choose from stainless steel or a warm red finish to enhance the decor in your kitchen. Take some time to read through the reviews from other users. You will find that it is a great value for the price. This is especially true when you compare it to the price of other brands that aren’t nearly as well known for their quality craftsmanship.
3 used from $198.89
- SET INCLUDES: 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Straining Lid, 3-Quart Saucepan with Straining Lid, 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid, 10.25-Inch Nonstick Round Grill Pan, 8-Inch Frying Pan, 9.5-Inch Frying Pan with Lid
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Heavy bottom, triple-layer bases feature two layers of durable stainless steel with an extra thick layer of heat-conducting aluminum to evenly distribute heat from edge to edge
1 used from $232.49
- SET INCLUDES: 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 8-Quart Stockpot with Lid, 5-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Lid, 8.25-Inch Frying Pan, 10-Inch Frying Pan
- PRECISE HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Five layers of heat conductive metal from base to rim deliver precise heat control and superior heat retention throughout entire pot or pan
- LASTING CONSTRUCTION: Pots and pans are crafted from heavy-duty 5-ply clad stainless steel and feature a unique brushed base to hide wear and tear for long-lasting durability
KitchenAid 12 Piece Heavy-Gauge 4.0 Stainless Steel Base Induction Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set Onyx Black
- Dishwasher fearless rigorously tested to ensure it will never fade or wear in the dishwasher.
- Heavy-gauge 4.0-mm aluminum ensures increased durability and even heating.
- Solid stainless steel base provides induction capability and added durability to resist warping.
- Engineered to resist flaking, chipping or peeling. patented technology. Made without using PFOA.
- Includes (1) 6.0-qt low casserole/lid, (1) 3.0-qt sauté pan with lid, (1) 2.5-qt saucepan/lid, (1) 1.5-qt saucepan/lid, (1) 10" skillet , (1) 8" skillet,