The Cook N Home Stainless Steel Cookware 12-piece set is perhaps one of the best deals going. If you want to save some money on an excellent product that will last for years, then this may be the perfect stainless steel cookware set for your home. Consumers have given it a very high rating score on many of the major online shopping sites.
Even though the cookware is extremely budget-friendly, it is a quality set of pots, pans, and lids. It has proven to withstand any of the many cooking styles that we see in today’s modern kitchen. The 12-piece stainless steel cookware set comes complete with a 10-inch fry pan, a 5.5 work stockpot, a 1.5-quart saucepan, and 3 casserole pots ranging from 1.5 quarts to 3 quarts. All of the pots and pans include tempered glass lids.
The cookware has a mirror-polished stainless steel 18/10 finish with a sealed aluminum disk bottom for even heat distribution. The 18/10 stainless steel finish refers to the percentage ratio of nickel and chromium used for the stainless steel alloy. The number 18 indicates the percentage of chromium. The chromium content is important because it provides the stainless with its strength. The number 10 indicates the percentage of nickel. The nickel content is important because it provides stainless with its rust resistance and beautifully shiny surface. An 18/10 combination of nickel and chromium, for stainless steel, is an industry-standard that suggests the highest level of quality.
Remember, stainless steel cookware does not have a nonstick coating. Therefore, it is important to include a small amount of healthy oil, such as coconut oil, to prevent sticking or burning. Simply include a small amount of oil as you preheat the pan or pot before adding any food. The oil will act as a barrier that will prevent food from sticking or burning as well as enhancing the flavor of the food being cooked.
Cook N Home Stainless Steel Cookware has stainless steel handles that are properly riveted to the body of the pot. They are strong and very durable and provide an attractive seamless look. The handles, however, can become hot after cooking and it is wise to use appropriate safety wear such as a glove, kitchen cloth, or oven mitt.
All of the lids have tempered glass. The glass is clear so that you can view the food as it is cooking. The lids seal snugly on the inside ledge of the pot or pan. A properly sealed lid allows the utensil to retain the heat which not only cooks the food faster but saves on energy costs.
Many cooks begin their process on the stovetop and then move the food into an oven. This is typically done with casseroles, stews, or roasts. The Cook N Home Stainless Steel Cookware can be used on a stovetop as well as in an oven. However, the manufacturer suggests not using the cookware in an oven with a temperature higher than 350°F. They claim discoloration at higher temperatures than 350°F.
14 used from $67.49
- Includes: 1.5 qt saucepan, 1.5, 2, and 3 qt saucepot casseroles, 5.5 qt stockpot, and a 10-inch saute fry pan with lids
- Made of mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum disc bottom between steel layers for even/quick heat distribution
- Reflective finish inside and out for appearance and easy cleaning; Stackable and flat base for storage and sits evenly on cooktops
- Tempered glass lids with steam vent to view food; Riveted stainless steel handles are durable, comfortable, and wide/deep for grip
5 used from $32.23
- Includes: 8 quart stockpot, steamer insert, pasta insert/pot, and a tempered glass lid
- Stainless steel with an aluminum disc layered in the bottom for even heat distribution
- Tempered glass lid with steam vent to view food; Durable stainless steel riveted handles
- Deep steamer insert holds a large amount; Pasta pot/strainer cooks a variety of noodles
- Works on Induction, gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.; Dishwasher safe
4 used from $71.70
- Stainless Steel Cookware Set Includes: 1 and 2 quart saucepans with lids, 3 quart casserole pan with lid, 5 quart stockpot with lid, and a 10 inch frying pan with lid.
- Sturdy Construction: The pot sets made of mirror polished 18-10 stainless steel with an aluminum disc layered in the bottom that can provide even/quick heat distribution and prevents hot spot
- Easy To Clean: Our cooking pan applies reflective finish inside and out for appearance makes cleanup effortless Dishwasher safe. These pots and pans will not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors, keeping your meals safe and healthy
- Made of mirror polished 18-10 stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- Aluminum disc layered bottom for even heat distribution and prevents hot spots
- Tempered glass lid with steam vent to view food; Riveted handles stays cool
- Reinforced rim for long heating; Used for canning/jarring; Oven safe to 350F
- Induction compatible; Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.
- Included Components: 12-Quart Stockpot, Glass Lid